University instructors (and Explain Everything co-founders), Dr. Reshan Richards and Dr. Bartosz Gonczarek will explore the challenges of live instruction in remote and hybrid (some remote, some in person) teaching settings. The webinar will open with examples from their recent courses and some ready-made instructional projects that they conducted throughout the academic semester.
- Student-Centered & Inquiry-Based Learning enabled at a distance,
- Personalized Learning with High Tech,
- More authentic direct instruction
Key takeaways of the online event:
- 4-step approach for building engagement at a distance this semester.
- Pros and cons of different instruction scenarios,
- Practical illustrations of engagement-optimised teaching settings
- How to prepare for unexpected situations beyond instructor’s control.
Join the webinar, you can't miss it!